Thursday, March 20, 2014

Social Media Advertising : A RESEARCH 2014 in CEBU


First I gather data interviews to those who are active social media enthusiast, through online interview and personal actual interview asking them do you have social media like Facebook? and they answer me YES .What makes it EFFECTIVE ? they answer me this ……

video



Customer feedback about social media advertising...What makes it effective...A business insights  for Cebuanos, to consider social media as part of marketing tool..


To Business in CEBU who engage Social Media as part of Advertising Campaigne. Heres the few recommendations:


Social media channels have amazing ability to attract customers with very brief direct statements, and they can lead your prospects and customers to valuable content located on your website. On the other hand, your website can encourage visitors to engage with your company by prominently linking to your social media channels and this are the TOP Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, You tube, LinkendIn, Pinterest, Google PLus + , Tumblr, Instagram, VK, My space, Flicker, Tagged,  Ask.fm, Meetup, MeetMe, Classmates  . In order to accomplish this goal the following steps may be followed,
  • Modify your website to complement your Social Media Strategy
  • Identify the Actions you want your Customers and Prospects to take 
  • Implement your Conversations , Provide the Content your Visitors Want. 
  • Maintain a consistent Communication Style 
  • Send Advertisements and Use your Web Properties to drive people to take the actions you are targeting 
In order to INFLUENCE your prospects and customers, your sales effort must follow a process that captivates and transforms your prospects by implementing these steps, which must be integral part of Social Media Marketing strategy.
  • Develop the proper context of your message in your branding
  • Provide a sample offering that attracts the clicker.
  • Ensure you follow-up and don't forget to request them to SHARE the advert



I recommend the clicker: A SEO and Virtual Professional People to make Marketing Possible


Twitter@Jewelclicks
www.jewelclick.com

who help me to make this research fruitful and with her outmost expertise as certified SEO Digital Marketing Jewel Clicks founder, an enthusiast  social media Marketer. Who gives me a lot of idea's, together with this Virtual Expert  


Twitter@el_el82
Email: ccartagena82@gmail.com

And to those Influence me of Twitter to follow. I read all the articles tweet, it helps a lot BIg THANKS to all of YOU 
;-)
,  .







The researcher, An MBA student of (SWU SouthWestern University is a private university in Cebu City, Philippines founded on 1946 by two pharmacists. It started as Southwestern Colleges in the summer of 1946 and became a university on December 11, 1959. Main Campus, Lungsod ng Cebu phone: (032) 256 2049 Founded: 1946 located at Villa Aznar, Urgello St., Cebu City,Phiippines, 6000 there website http://swu.edu.ph/






My personal Experience

Social Media Advertisement gives me a good impact not just to be a better person but it does forecast a good business picture of potential marketing tool to be consider in business now a days. Where ever i would be in the future. This experience has bring me to a lot of knowledge and i hope more expertise to practice and to experiment by the use of social media. I'll make the University proud in the future SWU!




Dr. Emmanuel R. Umbao  MBA,DPA, DBA
 South Western University Professor
Professor of Business Research and Statistic and Managerial Accounting, South Western University employ Excellent Teachers and Potential Educators.



Dr. Liza M. Gernal MBM, DBM
My mentor who help me to make this research possible and productive she's now at Dubai

The inspiration of all season my professor in college International Finance subject. I will follow the foot step of success by hard works and determination to reach the goal to Achieve!





4 comments:

  1. your blog is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciation to my father who shared with me about this blog, this weblog is genuinely amazing.



    Also visit my web-site social security

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this paragraph completely about the comparison of
    newest and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.


    my web blog; social mates

    ReplyDelete