Tuesday, July 15, 2014

CEBU Jewelry 2014: My Golden Box Accessories

My Golden Box Accessories is a multi-channel specialty retailer of women’s apparel, accessories, jewelry and gift items.
 
Located at Park Mall 2nd Floor Tipolo, Mandaue City
Contact Number: (032) 236-4050
Viber Number: +63 916-499-2277
Email: mygoldenbox14k@gmail.com
 
 
 
Offers Lay away Plan and Accept Custom nor Personalized Item
 
 
 
I bought mine here have a glimpse
 
 
"Wear your Eternal Beauty"
Here are some other Products
 



 


 
My visit to My Golden Box with Mabel Ruiz
 
 
 
 looking for GIFT's Think of My Golden Box!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Most of our Celtic Wedding Rings are custom orders, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. The ring will be made for you in either Scotland or Ireland. Celtic Claddagh Ring

    ReplyDelete